Irony's Offical Mark

Irony's Offical Mark
Found on Wikipedia

10.08.2011

Movies and TV: All for One and One for all and NO DANCING???!!!!



Irony:
Irony today is about Logan Lerman. I love him. He is amazing in the Lightening Thief. Now he I in the Three Musketeers and it kind of annoys me about his hair, still hot and everything though. He just maybe proves me wrong about the hair and amazes me with his acting. I can’t wait to watch him.
I loved the new last Glee episode. I really liked Brittany’s dance and song by Beyoncé’s Girls Run the World. The Chinese Guy's audition was amazing also, even if you knew that his singing was totally auto tune. I loved the Asian F joke. No offense to anyone. The whole glee cast song against Mercedes, was just… breathtaking.
Footloose. Just a gorgeous dancing movie in general, talked about for years. Even though I have never watched it myself, I have heard about its greatness. Now don’t worry about me I have a hold on it at the library and I am going to watch it soon. I literally just watched the trailer five minutes ago. I have read a couple articles about the main character girl in Teen Vogue. She’s an amazing dancer that has been on many TV shows and movies. She’s been or is on Dancing with the Stars, I don't follow it. I watched it today and it's okay. There was a lot of violence and kissing. For this reason my sister didn't like it. I thought the way the ended it was amazing. It left you with wanting more but just wanting to.... dance :)

No comments:

Post a Comment